About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment/HR Professional to join our growing team and support the business.
This newly created position will initially focus on talent acquisition and the recruitment process to expand our national business, with an initial focus on our QLD engineering team. You will also work in a HR generalist capacity in supporting the business across all areas of Human Resources.
The roll is permanent and full time based out of our Murrarie office.
You will report directly to the Office Manager, and work closely with the Senior Management Team based in Canberra and Brisbane to:
- Source talent and manage the recruitment and selection process to grow our national business, with an initial focus on our QLD engineering team
- Input to develop effective HR processes, procedures, and policies.
- Input to develop strategies to attract and retain staff.
- Support the probation and performance review process.
- Provide general human resource advice.
- Preparation of job advertisements and position descriptions.
- Implement effective onboarding and induction processes.
- Manage the employee life cycle (recruitment, onboarding, probation, reviews, promotions).
- Ensure compliance with regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and procedures when necessary.
- Maintain employee records.
- Possess Human Resource qualifications.
- Experience in Recruitment, Human Resources, HR Administrator, or another relevant role in a small to medium-sized business.
- Experience driving and managing the recruitment and selection process, including talent search, advertising, and interviewing.
- Experience in and knowledge of modern recruitment techniques
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Be capable of working in a small team environment.
- Ability to deal with people and people-related issues at all levels.
- Demonstrate initiative and can initiate and improve ways of working.
Benefits of Working with D&N Geotechnical
We pride ourselves on allowing our staff to enjoy the benefits of their efforts by offering competitive salary packages and opportunities for challenges and development. You will be a part of an environment where you will be supported to continue your professional development in your chosen career path.
To, please submit your CV and covering letter through this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.