Engineering Geology ,
About the Role:
We are seeking applications for a drilling rig operator and field hand to join our teams.
The role offers the opportunity to work with our passionate team on a diverse portfolio of investigation projects, including national-scale transport infrastructure, renewable energy, and multi-level commercial developments.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Work collaboratively within our local engineering and environmental science team.
- Undertake geotechnical fieldwork, including operating a drilling rig and other required machinery, plant and equipment.
- Carry out geotechnical sampling.
- Organise and track laboratory samples.
- Understand, uphold, and communicate D&N’s Quality, Environmental, and Safety Management system.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Be able to drive light vehicles and trailers.
- Plant operator tickets will be looked upon favourably.
- Enjoy working on site.
- Demonstrate a commitment to health and safety and working within the company’s HSEQ system.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learn & expand your knowledge of the industry.
- Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have Australian working rights or be able to present a viable path within your application to do so.
Benefits of Working with D&N Geotechnical:
- Competitive remuneration.
- A flexible work environment with a genuine career progression path and provide our team with professional growth opportunities.
- A diverse and inclusive environment where you can grow your skills and profile within the consultancy and where your abilities will be supported and recognised.
To, please submit your CV and covering letter through this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.