About the Role
Our Canberra team is seeking an associate level environmental scientist/engineer, who has at least 8 years’ consulting experience in the geoscience and remediation sector.
The responsibilities of the position are to:
- Prepare innovative and accurate fee proposals that respond to our client’s needs.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a variety of medium to large scale investigation and assessment reports.
- Coordinate and manage environmental construction support projects.
- Play your part within the wider D&N team across Australia.
- Uphold strict project administration and commercial requirements in accordance with our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental processes.
- Manage and mentor junior scientists and engineers.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ professional consulting experience as a environmental scientist/engineer.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering investigation, monitoring and remediation projects.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working within the office and in the field.
- Degree qualified in Earth Science, Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering.
- Be competent in a range of environmental data management software packages such as Esdat, Gint etc.
- Australian work rights.
Benefits of Working with D&N Geotechnical
We pride ourselves on allowing our staff to enjoy the benefits of their efforts by offering competitive salary packages and opportunities for challenges and development. You will be a part of an environment where you will be supported to continue your professional development in your chosen career path.
To, please submit your CV and covering letter through this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.